We envision engaging volunteers in providing services and resources for the underprivileged children of Eastern Visayas by inspiring involvement and supporting effort. The organization offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities, including activities that include direct engagement with children. Some examples include:
- Support community Outreach Program of the organization.
- Provide support for the Toy Library and Reading Hub, including maintaining a welcome and fun
environment, and assisting with interactive activities that occur during operating hours.
- Help with our annual family event or Community Literacy Day.
- Join our team in an area of your interest: marketing, design, outreach, advocacy, IT, early childhood
education (reading sessions, play-based learning activities, storytelling etc.)- Our dedicated team will
work with you to create a program that fits your need!
- Provide photography and/or videography services for our events.
Contact us at [email protected] to tailor a volunteer position and activities that further the mission of Comradeship Philippines and meets your needs!