2. Monthly payments will continue until termination of the Agreement. The sponsor agrees to contact Comradeship Philippines in writing to advise that they wish to terminate this agreement. Please contact us via email [email protected].Allow up to 28 days for this request to be actioned.
3. The sponsor must advise the organization, with a minimum of 28 days notice, if they wish to cancel or make adjustments to their direct debit agreement to allow time for processing. Please contact us via email at [email protected].Allow up to 28 days for this request to be actioned.
4. Sponsorship payments and donations are non-refundable once funds are received by Comradeship Philippines. The sponsor has no claim as to the appropriate application of the funds provided the application is in accordance with the organization’s charitable purpose as stated in its agreement.
5. The sponsor shall be liable for direct debit fees and charges payable, including but not limited to administration, transaction, transaction fees for money transfers and dishonour charges where applicable.
6. You will be enrolled in our Sponsorship System. If payment is unsuccessful our Donor Relations coordinator will contact you to discuss the matter.
7.If sponsorship payments are not received for two consecutive months, Comradeship Philippines reserves the right to cancel your sponsorship without notice.
8. The organization has the right to terminate the Agreement by written notice at its absolute discretion without the requirement to provide any reason and any surplus funds upon termination of the sponsorship agreement will be transferred to a community account which is used to support the villages and surrounding areas of children sponsored by Comradeship Philippines or another sponsored child.
9 .Comradeship Philippines will identify and support sponsored children in accordance with its policy and standards.
10.Sponsored children will receive financial support until such time that they cease education, are financially independent, or are considered no longer eligible for any other reason at the discretion of the directors of Comradeship philippines. Sponsorship funds will be allocated to the sponsored child, and any surplus funds upon termination of the sponsorship agreement will be transferred to a community account which is used to support the villages and surrounding areas of children sponsored by the organization or another sponsored child.
11. Once off donations, or donations for a specific purpose (i.e. birthday gifts, christmas gifts etc.) can be made in addition to your ongoing monthly agreement. Please contact us via [email protected] or visit our website www.comradeship.org to discuss this matter.
12.This sponsorship agreement may be used to support another child at the discretion of the organization and specifically the Resource Mobilization and Sponsorship Team. The sponsor will receive written notice within 28 days of any changes to their sponsored child. (Refer Terms and Conditions 8).
13.System generated receipts will be issued for all donations, along with an annual statement which will be sent out in July of each year to your nominated email address. If you require monthly financial report, email us at [email protected].
14. Comradeship Philippines reserves the right to change any terms of the agreement. The organization will provide you 14 days written notice in the event it seeks to change any terms of the agreement and if you do not object to the changes within the 14 days, you will be bound by such changes.
15.Nothing contained or implied in this agreement creates or purports to create any partnership, employment, agency, trust or other like relationship between the organization and the sponsor.
16. Nothing contained or implied in this agreement creates or purports to create any paternal or guardianship rights between the sponsor and any sponsored child.
17. The sponsor agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified Comradeship Philippines against any liability, actions, claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by the organization or its related bodies corporate in connection with or arising in.
18.Comradeship Philippines is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the sponsor as a result of any fraudulent acts of any individual or body corporate in purporting to act on behalf of the organization.
19. The sponsor must sign this agreement and return this form at [email protected]. Electronic Signature is also considered.
- Comradeship Philippines will collect and use your personal information for internal record keeping and communication purposes and share your information with Sponsorship Team for billing purposes.
- Comradeship Philippines will not share or publish your personal information without express written consent from you.
- Comradeship Philippines will store your personal details in a safe and secure manner.
- You must advise us of any changes to your personal details as soon as possible.
- Personal information will only be shared between sponsors and beneficiaries/sponsored children if and when it is deemed appropriate. Beneficiaries will only be advised of their sponsors name and country of residence unless you request, in writing, for us to disclose further information. We reserve the right to withhold certain information in regards to beneficiaries/sponsored children if it is in the best interests of the child and/or Comradeship Philippines to do so. If a sponsor wishes to communicate with their sponsored child, the sponsor must first contact the organization via email [email protected] for approval and further instruction as there will be restrictions on methods of communication and recognition of cultural differences.
- Comradeship Philippines is permitted to use any successful child sponsorship story as part of the Foundation’s marketing or advertising campaign, on the basis that no personal information of the sponsor is made public. For newsletter and other requests email us at [email protected].
Child Sponsorship Mobile Application
Updates and Monthly Financial Report are posted in the Sponsorship Mobile Application. Download the App now!